Name:
Location: Whitewater, Wisconsin, United States

nothing to say

Monday, May 30, 2005

me likey posty, me likey posty

Hello everyone, its been awhile since I have posted and I figure that now I have some time to do so I might as well make a post. First order of business is after years of wait I think I am finally getting my speakers within the week. I was approved for $5000 in credit today at Abt so as soon as I get TJ or whytey to move my desk up stairs I am going to put in the order. The other great thing about that means my office is nearly done, the other major thing I need is a book shelf so I have some storage space for my books, as well as a curtain rod but that isn’t a very big deal- go to Restoration Hardware or Neimans some time after I have the exact dimensions. Next today, being memorial day I had it off from work (to which I am shocked by) so James, Andera and myself went to Illinois going to Abt, Neiman Marcus, and Woodfield, good times were had by all. Although on the drive home I was feeling what I thought was depression however after thinking about it in more depth its loneliness. Looking the people I know they are all with someone ether engaged, married, or deeply involved with someone. I'm not saying I want any or all of the above however it would be nice seeing someone who doesn't have kids and isn’t strung out on crack. I realize I have been harping on this in a good deal of my previous posts but to be quite blunt I don’t care. I see all of my friends getting engaged, dating, getting married and so on while I am alone with the only options are people like Kellie who have kids and make people like slutty look like devout Catholics. While at the same time my friends either don’t have the means/contacts to help my situation or don’t care (James and Andera for the first, Whytey for the second). In fact it seems that my life has became a joke because, you know in order for any woman to be interested in me she has to be a Russian mail order bride (thanks Andera). I'm not really ‘offended’ by the comment but at the same time I know if I made a comment of the same caliber that paradigm her life she would have been angry. But moreover I am trying to think about the validity of the statement as to what extent is that true, I was thinking about that most of the way home from WW and continuing up till right now. Not sure what conclusion I have yet. But regardless of that I have made a decision (that I originally made long ago) and that is to give the internet a serious try so I am in the process of researching the various companies now and by mid June I intend to join one of those services since I really don’t see any alternatives that are in the near future. I am contemplating including the online adult personals, James was deseeding me for awhile but I realize (then and now more then ever) he doesn't value sex much at all and I do. Beth taught me there are females out there who explore their sexuality and I want to do the same, just unsure if that’s the best way. Inline with this Andera I am not gay, and I do not think I'm bisexual simply because I don’t find guys attractive, find me a guy that’s gay/bi that I find attractive and then we’ll talk. Next topic Paul; I don’t even know if you read this anymore but if you do you obviously don’t want to be my friend because you have never called me nor texted me, when I have called and texted you (not recently because I have been waiting for you to call me) which simply hasn’t happened. I was considering calling you but given you’re married now I really don’t want to call when you have your dick up Jess’s ass but it doesn't really matter now does it. Plus don’t give me that I'm too busy bullshit because you text James regularly, and called him a few times, so I'm not buying that. I don’t want an appolgy, saying you’re a bad friend and you’ll change because you wont you had several chances to demonstrate otherwise and you never did jack shit. Also next time you see James at work, or you close followed by him opening or whatever I want my DVD back- you have had it for nearly a year and I have been quite- its funny when you let me borrow the blue shift game, I had it for a week before you started pestering to get it back, never mind I didn’t complete the game nor could I play it with out the CD. But the moral of the story is I want my DVD back ASAP, or the $25 it cost, also James doesn't have the balls to tell you so I am- give him his PS2 game Half Life back in the process. Next item on the agenda is work, it still sucks: they promoted a guy who doesn't know the difference between a half an inch and a quarter inch screw to product testing, and are contemplating promoting a guy who comes to work stoned on a regular basis but I plan on talking to HR in the coming weeks to hopefully get the situation fixed to where I have some position in the office, only downfall is I would have to go to day shift but the hours are 9-5 or 8:30-5, I may stay in the factory till second shift is over to transfer depending on pay differences. In reguards to the car: it still runs, needed a new headlight and now uses the xenon blue headlights which are cool but not sure how long the car will last. Lastly about the apartment: well my mother likes the idea but stupid doesn't, I will have to see how my pay checks good or bad my pay checks look now I have gotten my raise but with a little luck I should be out of the house by between July and September. The places I called all had apartments for rent ranging from 450 up to 788 per month divided by 2. Later in the week Whytey and I go look at them and we’ll see what happens there. Well about 2 and a half pages font size 12 single spaced- not as long as some I have posted but a lot longer then the shorter posts, will probably make another extensive post around the 4th of July since that is the next time I get off of work. Time to go to WOW (lvl 52 now, about 1/3 of the way to 53).

11 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

You seem to get depressed a lot on drives home…

I care, just don’t have the means to help,
You’re the one that needs to help yourself in the situation I think,

And at least you have done much better thus far then jerod!

The mail order bride was a joke based off directly from the rant you had about getting one to be your maid.

And yes I do joke about you being gay a bit too much but it’s so easy when you talk about wanting to wear high heal boots and pleather pants. *shutters*

I agree Paul is mean.

Get Whitey to talk to Stupid. I know you hate it when he does but I bet he con convince Whitey that the apartment is a good idea. Your lucky your parents are still helping you out so much and your not in school, mine wouldn’t be so nice and charge rent and any car bills would all be mine.

Gratz on the near 53, you will get to 60 before me for sure with this slow internet connection and 12 hour a day work periods.

That was an awesome weekend though thank you for the strawberry it was nice,
Miss you cya this weekend hopefully TJ too this time,

*passes out*

June 1, 2005 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Railside said...

(addressing things in the order on which i read them)Yeah i get depressed when i drive home because it actually makes me think and thinking is usually a bad thing

and as i said in my post i see that you and james cares but siimpally dont have any means, when i said that i was primarily refering to whytey considering he says he is sorry for not inviting me to any of the parties he goes to and to clarify when i say "help" i simpaly mean introduce and see what happens from there NOT find some drunken hooker...but since i basically know all of your friends and not all of whyteys.....fuck it for now

as i have said before and will continue to say: if i found a boy i liked and found attractive i wouldnt mind dating him but that hasnt came along yet so consequently i am assuming i am straight or bi-cynic (the situation described above)

paul isnt mean he is just self-rigious which is not a good christian according to my neighbor who is of the same faith paul is

stupid's generosity is running dry quickly and i am currently making every effort to leave quickly


board, goiing to talk a walk be online later....ttyl

June 5, 2005 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Yep

June 9, 2005 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Railside said...

thank you for driving my point home paul

June 10, 2005 at 1:21 AM  
Anonymous home base business said...

Hi there Railside, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on home base business I ended up on your page. Obviously your site title of me likey posty, me likey posty is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for home base business. Should the need ever arise where you need information on home base business then drop by for a look.

November 20, 2005 at 1:28 PM  
Anonymous affiliate marketing said...

Hi Railside, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on work at home choices, I ended up on your page. Your site title of me likey posty, me likey posty shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about work at home choices.

November 20, 2005 at 5:34 PM  
Anonymous work at home choices said...

Hi Railside, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on home based business, I ended up on your page. Your site title of me likey posty, me likey posty shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about home based business.

November 22, 2005 at 1:01 AM  
Anonymous work at home choices said...

Hi Railside, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on work at home choices I somehow ended up on your page. As your site is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about work at home choices, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

November 22, 2005 at 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

February 9, 2007 at 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

February 13, 2007 at 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.watiti.com

Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

http://www.watiti.com

February 28, 2007 at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home